COVID-19 INFORMATION & UPDATES
With cases constantly rising, our team at NDTC, Inc. have implemented new protocols to maintain safety or patients and staff members.
- We have shortened our dosing hours on the weekdays (Monday-Friday 5:30AM-11:00AM)
- Weekend and holiday dosing hours remains the same (Saturday-Sunday 6:30AM-10:00AM)
- All staff and patients are required to have a mask upon entering the building
- We have limited the numbers of patients in the lobby to maintain the social distancing require by the CDC
- We are still accepting pregnant patients and transfer patients, for more information regarding this matter, please call the Intake Coordinator, Paula at (907)276-6430 Ext 534
- Click the link below for CDC information and updates
For questions and concerns, please contact our office directly at 907-276-6430.